Internset’s Platform-Core team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will be a positive addition to our team. As a Senior Software Developer at Internset, you will build high-performance service APIs that drive our website and devices. The right person for this role is passionate about building systems that are optimized for scalability, efficiency, quality, and uptime. If you are someone who gets excited with sub-millisecond service response time in a fast-growing scalable platform, then this is the role for you.
You will be working with cutting-edge technologies such as Kotlin, Nodejs, Typescript, Kafka, Velo, AWS, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Redis, and many more.
- Handle the entire development cycle – architecture, design, development, deployment and monitoring.
- Build highly scalable and available core services that are well tested and maintainable.
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve product and business requirements.
- Experiment with new technologies to make sure we can scale for the future.
- At least a minimum of 3 years of relevant expertise in distributed backend systems.
- Experienced developer with passion for excellence and with very strong coding skills.
- Have a strong understanding of contemporary web application architecture and design.
- Exhibit robust knowledge of modern software languages (options include Ruby, NodeJs, Velo, Java, Kotlin, and more).
- Demonstrate adeptness in working with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Work within a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly committed environment.
- Hold a BSc/MSc in Computer Science from a renowned institution or have acquired technology army experience.
- Enthusiasm for achieving sub-millisecond gains in service response time.
- Manage production issues at scale on modern platforms.
Commitment to Diversity and Equal Opportunity
At Internset, diversity is at the heart of everything we do. We cherish individual differences, making them an integral part of our work environment, products, and community. Our pride lies in our unwavering commitment to offering equal employment opportunities to all, irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. To learn more, read our Nondiscrimination Statement.
Join an innovative team dedicated to transforming the future of work and learning. At Internset, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to a mission-driven company while enjoying the flexibility of remote work. We offer competitive compensation and a collaborative virtual work environment that encourages growth and creativity.